Two 30 hour vacancies!
A fun, exciting new opportunity to support adults of all ages with a learning disability to live independently in their own homes in a variety of settings.
They would like your support to:
• Access employment and volunteering opportunities
• Plan and prepare healthy meals
• Manage their finances and household budget
• Go shopping
• Attend appointments and manage medication
• Go on day trips and holidays
• Access their local community
• Maintain and develop relationships with others
Contact Su Waters, Registered Manager
01432 367 862